E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

3 posters

If you thought Japanese women couldn't get nasty ...

Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

If you thought Japanese women couldn't get nasty ... Empty If you thought Japanese women couldn't get nasty ...

Post by Cichorei Kano Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:46 am

NBK
    NBK

If you thought Japanese women couldn't get nasty ... Empty Re: If you thought Japanese women couldn't get nasty ...

Post by NBK Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:00 am

I love it. My brothers and I grew up watching 'professional wrestling' - my younger brother almost didn't reach puberty from being used as a crash test dummy for piledrivers, etc.

Check out the top rope vault at 4:00. I think I'm in love....
    Mr_Michael_or_Mike

If you thought Japanese women couldn't get nasty ... Empty Re: If you thought Japanese women couldn't get nasty ...

Post by Mr_Michael_or_Mike Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:08 am

Here is the legendary result of the Dump Masumoto vs. Chigusa Nagayo hair vs. hair match. Apparently, in the 1980s, the fans of AJPW were mostly teenage girls, who idolized the wrestlers. It's interesting to hear the screams and, see the crying at their here, Chgusa getting her hair cut by a group of laughing bad girls.

Mr_Michael_or_Mike

Post by Mr_Michael_or_Mike Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:21 am

They had a rematch and, Chigusa got her revenge, but Dump was so mean and, intimidating that her "girls" cut her hair instead of Chgusa. I wonder if Chigusa was so much of an honorable person that she would only witness, not participate in hair cutting humiliation? After all, she beat Dump in the ring, where it counted. Her post hair cut antics only made her more outrageous and, true to form for the fans. Chigusa showed great class at the end. I guess the battle was won, but the war was far from over.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:54 am