E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

4 posters

Trailer for New Instructional DVD on Uchi Mata

jacobflores78

Trailer for New Instructional DVD on Uchi Mata Empty Trailer for New Instructional DVD on Uchi Mata

Post by jacobflores78 Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:11 pm

Blurb from Isvael.com:

"The effort starts with reviving the Everything You Should Know About DVD series that began with the very successful in-depth look at Seoi Nage a few years ago. Volume 2 of the series, available in September 2014, presents Uchi Mata like no other product has before. When was the last time that you were encouraged to master four foundational techniques before you embarked on learning Uchi Mata? Probably never, right? Well, Israel Hernandez has developed a pedagogical approach to mastering Uchi Mata that you’ve got to see. All volumes are shot in HD by J. Flores Productions, and are dubbed in English, Spanish and Japanese. Each volume presents the grips, variations, defenses, counters, combinations, common mistakes and supplemental exercises associated with each technique."

Last edited by jacobflores78 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To insert YouTube video properly)
    NBK
    NBK

Trailer for New Instructional DVD on Uchi Mata Empty Re: Trailer for New Instructional DVD on Uchi Mata

Post by NBK Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:29 am

I have no idea if the video is worth watching, but that may be the most professional looking intro (as in, it looks like the intro for a major movie) I've ever seen for a martial arts commercial tape.

Hal Sharp, up your game!!  Surprised 
    Ben Reinhardt
    Ben Reinhardt

Trailer for New Instructional DVD on Uchi Mata Empty Re: Trailer for New Instructional DVD on Uchi Mata

Post by Ben Reinhardt Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:47 am

NBK wrote:I have no idea if the video is worth watching, but that may be the most professional looking intro (as in, it looks like the intro for a major movie) I've ever seen for a martial arts commercial tape.

LOL, don't get your hopes up...

Based on my experience with the Seoi Nage DVD, the Uchi Mata DVD would be worth watching.
    jacobflores78

Post by jacobflores78 Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:48 pm

NBK wrote:I have no idea if the video is worth watching, but that may be the most professional looking intro (as in, it looks like the intro for a major movie) I've ever seen for a martial arts commercial tape.

Thanks! Definitely check out the DVD for seoi nage as well Smile
    jacobflores78

Trailer for New Instructional DVD on Uchi Mata Empty Full trailer

Post by jacobflores78 Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:35 am

Check out this full trailer too. It should be coming out on December 20th...

Last edited by jacobflores78 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add YouTube link)
    BillC
    BillC

Post by BillC Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:49 am

So yeah ... sharper than Sharp ... I don't think Sharp-sensei would mind that remark a bit.

Heck yes.  This is what Jacob does for a living ... and he does it well ... and not just for judo.  PSAs, promotional video, training video ... and his business partner is a heck of a graphic designer.  Don't want to speak for him ... but I have a hunch he'd like any excuse to go back to Japan.

Maybe one of my favorite movie scenes of all time will play out in reverse?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:05 pm