E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

3 posters

Ronaldo Souza Incorporates Ronda Rousey’s Judo Into Fighting Arsenal

Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Ronaldo Souza Incorporates Ronda Rousey’s Judo Into Fighting Arsenal Empty Ronaldo Souza Incorporates Ronda Rousey’s Judo Into Fighting Arsenal

Post by Cichorei Kano Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:23 pm

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/565219/20140904/ronaldo-souza-cpies-ronda-rousey-judo.htm#.VAhZVle5Jct

I was somewhat confused as to who exactly is the two-time Olympic gold medalist in judo (there aren't that many)
    Neil G
    Neil G

Ronaldo Souza Incorporates Ronda Rousey’s Judo Into Fighting Arsenal Empty Re: Ronaldo Souza Incorporates Ronda Rousey’s Judo Into Fighting Arsenal

Post by Neil G Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:44 am

Cichorei Kano wrote:http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/565219/20140904/ronaldo-souza-cpies-ronda-rousey-judo.htm#.VAhZVle5Jct

I was somewhat confused as to who exactly is the two-time Olympic gold medalist in judo (there aren't that many)
    He is a two-time ADCC gold medalist, I am guessing the writer confused that with the Olympics.
    seatea
    seatea

Ronaldo Souza Incorporates Ronda Rousey’s Judo Into Fighting Arsenal Empty Re: Ronaldo Souza Incorporates Ronda Rousey’s Judo Into Fighting Arsenal

Post by seatea Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:32 am

The writer is an idiot.

Jacare is already a skilled judoka.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:17 am