E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

5 posters

Sumo Yokozuna Hakuho visited judo dojo of Isao Okano - video document

noboru
    noboru

Sumo Yokozuna Hakuho visited judo dojo of Isao Okano - video document Empty Sumo Yokozuna Hakuho visited judo dojo of Isao Okano - video document

Post by noboru Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:51 pm

My friend sent me the link to new documentary film about sumo Yokozuna Hakuho Sho (Mongolian nationality).
    In the film (in time 21:00-30:00) he visited judo dojo of Isao Okano sensei. Hakuho wears judogi and attends to judo lesson. You can see how Hakuho try to some judo techniques, some his randories with some judokas from Okanos's dojo and talk (in japanese) the between him and Okano sensei.

大相撲ドキュメント 日本人の知らない白鵬
    https://youtu.be/cBLewSh_Lz8?t=22m42s
    noboru
    noboru

Sumo Yokozuna Hakuho visited judo dojo of Isao Okano - video document Empty Re: Sumo Yokozuna Hakuho visited judo dojo of Isao Okano - video document

Post by noboru Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:30 am

In document from previous post is info about Isao Okanos DVD about his judo.

Here are some informations about his DVD.
    バイタル柔道 DVD版 Vital judo DVD version
    [url= http://ejudoshop.shop29.makeshop.jp/shopdetail/003000000009/] http://ejudoshop.shop29.makeshop.jp/shopdetail/003000000009/[/url]

2 discs - Price: 14040 Japanese Yen (tax included)
    Here are informations about DVD content - translated by Google Translator from japanese

The Treasures of judo video "vital judo video version" has been finally on DVD.

The first installment, "my good technique" (projection technique, ed., Solid technique ed)
    The second installment, "Judo guidance progress method"
    Third installment "passion that was subjected to judo, Isao Okano judo"

The three, it is a decision board, summarized in one piece (2Disc).

Making a real skill, a judo of Isao Okano stuck to making the art of-class in promiscuous, what now please enjoy. The first installment and the second installment is technical guidance video, the third installment is Ya Tokyo Olympics This is a documentary that was abundantly use valuable image, such as "Japan-Soviet combat judo" of legend.

Disc-1

The first installment [my good technique]

Tatsu-waza edition (40 minutes)

· How to chipping of tricks in the case of Aiyotsu

Right Seoinage, backpack fall, Seoinage → right Kochi cutting two-stage small outside mowing, mowing Ouchi, Daisotokae etc.

· Fight four way over of skills in the case of

Right Seoinage, right Kochi mowing, left one backpack,
    Two-stage small outside Cali turnout payment, etc.

Solid technique Hen (32 minutes)

• When the other party of his back, attacking the way from the direction of the foot

- Attack the way when the other party is prone

-Yourself and attack the way from the bottom in the supine

Disc-2

The second installment [judo guidance progress method]

Part (40 minutes)

A good judo, and practice how to break, aim of basic abandoned practice of implantation, such as ...

Part (40 minutes)

Put a body of judgment fight four special attack how skills for attack chance to receive, defense, etc.

[Passion - which was subjected to judo, Isao Okano - Judo The third installment (45 minutes)

Tokyo Olympic Games, at the center of the activity in the All Japan Championship, we will introduce the Okano of passion and game philosophy in pursuit of "battle in promiscuous" sprinkled with intense practice and training.
    noboru
    noboru

Sumo Yokozuna Hakuho visited judo dojo of Isao Okano - video document Empty content of japanese talking between Hakuho and Okano

Post by noboru Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:17 am

My friend talked me about content of japanese talking between Hakuho and Okano. In short... Okano gave him the advices how use strategy in the match... Let the opponent do his technique, be passive and just after opponents technique attacking with own technique.

Before talking Okano demonstrated very nice using of Kaeshi waza: Osotogari x Reverse Ippon Seoinage.
    Emanuele2

Sumo Yokozuna Hakuho visited judo dojo of Isao Okano - video document Empty Re: Sumo Yokozuna Hakuho visited judo dojo of Isao Okano - video document

Post by Emanuele2 Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:32 am

Very strange that a sumo wrestler can dispose of so much black belts judoka
    tafftaz

Post by tafftaz Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:05 am

Where did he "dispose of many black belt judoka"? I certainly did not see that. I saw a man learning how to improve his own grappling with help from other disciplines. Have you ever done randori with a decent Japanese judoka? I can assure you that they are certainly not easy to "dispose of " in any way or form.
    Emanuele2

Post by Emanuele2 Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:11 am

tafftaz wrote:Where did he "dispose of many black belt judoka"? I certainly did not see that. I saw a man learning how to improve his own grappling with help from other disciplines. Have you ever done randori with a decent Japanese judoka? I can assure you that they are certainly not easy to "dispose of " in any way or form.
    I've only said he "disposed so much". He threw several judokas. Yes, the were lighter than him.
    NBK
    NBK

Post by NBK Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:46 am

Emanuele2 wrote:
    tafftaz wrote:Where did he "dispose of many black belt judoka"? I certainly did not see that. I saw a man learning how to improve his own grappling with help from other disciplines. Have you ever done randori with a decent Japanese judoka? I can assure you that they are certainly not easy to "dispose of " in any way or form.
    I've only said he "disposed so much". He threw several judokas. Yes, the were lighter than him.
    Not sure I saw that - mostly he threw the same one guy, who was not resisting, was only playing tackling dummy for him.
    michi
    michi

Post by michi Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:44 pm

I sure hope this new okano DVD has a English subtitled version coming in the future.
    Any one have some insider info as to if that's possible ?
    If not I am certainly considering the one already out even though I won't understand what's being said.
    Emanuele2

Post by Emanuele2 Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:45 am

This Yokozuna Hakuho reminds me a Japanese judoka seen in the 2010 World Championships; Hiroki Tachiyama...
    http://nimg.sulekha.com/sports/original700/hiroki-tachiyama-abdullo-tangriev-2010-9-13-9-11-18.jpg
    They are of the same age, same height, and almost same weight. Just Tachiyama's resume is lower than Hakuho.
    A sparring bewteen them would be awesome!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:04 am