E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

3 posters

Teddy Riner and Ilias Iliadis

ThePieman
    ThePieman

Teddy Riner and Ilias Iliadis Empty Teddy Riner and Ilias Iliadis

Post by ThePieman Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:37 am

This video was posted earlier on the old JF, the best bit is the telling off at the end! Laughing

Teddy Riner and Ilias Iliadis Empty Re: Teddy Riner and Ilias Iliadis

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:50 am

Humorous video. Can anyone speak to the kind of rapport competitors have with each other on that level? Are most friendly with each other, not talk to each other, or is it more like a typical work place environment?
    judoratt
    judoratt

Post by judoratt Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:49 am

Dave R. wrote:Humorous video. Can anyone speak to the kind of rapport competitors have with each other on that level? Are most friendly with each other, not talk to each other, or is it more like a typical work place environment?

Dave,
    Most of the athletes have a good rapport it would be much closer than a workplace. These athletes spend alot of time together in these camps training, eating resting and regularly staying in the same hotel. 90% of these athletes are prety decent people and there is alott of interaction between the top players. What I assume happened here is that Iliadis's coach comes up to him and tells him that Teddy is sitting rounds out, and Iliadis goes over to Teddy and tells him to get his arse out on the mat. BTW also notice the large collum Teddy is standing by , it is a great place to hide from a coach. Smile
    ThePieman
    ThePieman

Post by ThePieman Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:04 am

Dave R. wrote:Humorous video. Can anyone speak to the kind of rapport competitors have with each other on that level? Are most friendly with each other, not talk to each other, or is it more like a typical work place environment?

Speak up Dave! Very Happy
    The_Harvest
    The_Harvest

Post by The_Harvest Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:40 am

judoratt wrote:

Dave,
    Most of the athletes have a good rapport it would be much closer than a workplace. These athletes spend alot of time together in these camps training, eating resting and regularly staying in the same hotel. 90% of these athletes are prety decent people and there is alott of interaction between the top players. What I assume happened here is that Iliadis's coach comes up to him and tells him that Teddy is sitting rounds out, and Iliadis goes over to Teddy and tells him to get his arse out on the mat. BTW also notice the large collum Teddy is standing by , it is a great place to hide from a coach. Smile

That guy is actually on of the French coaches.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:15 am

judoratt wrote:

Dave,
    That is really interesting. I appreciate the insight.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:20 am

ThePieman wrote:

Speak up Dave! Very Happy
    When I write my response on another document (say a Word document) and I paste it in the web form it changes the text size. I'm not sure why. I usually fix it but I didn't notice when I sent the message.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 6:52 pm