E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

+5
JudoMum
Taiobroshi
Stacey
genetic judoka
JakubMB
9 posters

"Kickstarting" a dojo

JakubMB

"Kickstarting" a dojo - Page 2 Empty Re: "Kickstarting" a dojo

Post by JakubMB Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:39 pm

Yet another update. We've been training twice a week for some time now. The guys are getting a hold of what judo is all about. Next Monday a new chapter of the story will start to unfold Smile. A 2dan will visit as on a weekly basis to teach us and help me running the club. I hope this will help us attract more students. He wants to start a kid's class as soon as possible and I like the idea, but this will probably have to wait.
    JakubMB

Post by JakubMB Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:00 pm

Hi guys! Gotta resurrect the thread as lots is happening. I could only use one word: SUCCESS! After two years of driving 50 km for training I finally succeeded in my goal. We're finishing registration procedures right now and will start running classes in the beginning of September. My role will be of an assistant instructor so to speak. Hopefully my role will grow overtime as I gain experience and knowledge. We're lucky to be able to work some really talented people as well. Don't want to give any names away at this point in time, but I'm really excited. I really, really believe this is going to be a success story Smile. Keep you fingers crossed!

Here's the link to our fanpage if anyone's interested Wink

UKS Judo Kalisz
    porl

Post by porl Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:27 pm

Nice work! Just read through the thread and really enjoyed seeing your effort pay off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:11 am