E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

2 posters

What happened to all the videos in the EJU video archive?

langoustine

What happened to all the videos in the EJU video archive? Empty What happened to all the videos in the EJU video archive?

Post by langoustine Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:33 pm

In February, the EJU made available its archive of international judo competition videos from 2009 onwards. However, I can't find any news mention of it on the EJU website; rather, I can only find this mention and this denuded site.

What happened? I'm starting to think I'm crazy because I swear I saw more videos (and current ones too!) than those available at: http://www.dartfish.tv/ChannelHome.aspx?CR=p59444
    Chilli

What happened to all the videos in the EJU video archive? Empty Re: What happened to all the videos in the EJU video archive?

Post by Chilli Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:48 am

Yep - all still there; loads of Dartfish videos.
    langoustine

What happened to all the videos in the EJU video archive? Empty Re: What happened to all the videos in the EJU video archive?

Post by langoustine Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:58 am

I may have been unclear-- the latest videos I can see are from 2009. However, I am pretty sure I had seen more videos, and later videos like in 2011 competitions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:27 am