E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

2 posters

Looking for complete schedule of California judo events

oaklandjudo
    oaklandjudo

Looking for complete schedule of California judo events Empty Looking for complete schedule of California judo events

Post by oaklandjudo Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:16 am

I noticed that when we look on our local yudanshakai website (Cenco) they sometimes leave off events that are happening in Socal, and when we look at Nanka or Chuka yudanshakai website they sometimes leave off events that are happening in Norcal. I looked up CJI but google tells me that their website (caljudoinc.org) has malicious software that will be downloaded to my computer if I visit it! 

Does anyone know what's up with the CJI website, or should I just try to piece together a complete schedule from the different websites? Thanks!
    BillC
    BillC

Looking for complete schedule of California judo events Empty Re: Looking for complete schedule of California judo events

Post by BillC Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:21 am

oaklandjudo wrote:I noticed that when we look on our local yudanshakai website (Cenco) they sometimes leave off events that are happening in Socal, and when we look at Nanka or Chuka yudanshakai website they sometimes leave off events that are happening in Norcal. I looked up CJI but google tells me that their website (caljudoinc.org) has malicious software that will be downloaded to my computer if I visit it! 

Does anyone know what's up with the CJI website, or should I just try to piece together a complete schedule from the different websites? Thanks!

The CJI web site is probably not the best place.  I am not aware of anyone that is compiling a California calendar at the moment.  We tend to post events on the Nanka web site and refer to it ... but we are geographically closer in San Diego.

Answer ... you are probably stuck checking 3 or 4 calendars ...

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:44 pm