MMA fighters are current UFC Champions, Actors were in their primes in the '90s; but let's image we can get them now in their prime.
1) 70 kg, Jeff Wincott vs Nate Diaz. Wincott is a Canadian martial arts actor who starred in Martial Law 2, 3 and 4, he is trained in karate, taekwondo, kung fu, boxing and wrestling.
2) 70 kg, Ron Hall vs Benson Henderson. Hall has been the most skilled western martial arts actor, he starred in several films (Bloodsport 2, Double blast, Deadly bet, Triple impact); he is specialised in wushu kung fu, and was the best kicker among MA actors.
3) 75 kg, Marc Dacascos vs BJ Penn. Dacascos during the '90s has been one of the most skilled actor, he is trained in kung fu, capoeira, karate, wing chun, muay thai, shuai jiao and jeet kune do.
4) 80 kg, Gary Daniels vs GSP. Daniels is a British/American actor who trained in ITF taekwondo, Northern shaolin kung fu, kickboxing, boxing, muay thai and ninjitsu. Daniels had the best legs flexibility amond MA actors.
5) 85 kg, Billy Blanks vs Chris Weidman. Blanks is a tall and muscular african american actor who won seven world championships in shotokan karate with a very quick and aggressive style.
6) 90 kg, Richard Norton vs Jon Jones. Norton comes form Australia and is trained in judo, karate, aikido, kickboxing, muay thai, and BJJ.
7) 100 kg, Michael Jai White vs Cain Velasquez. White is the most muscular among martial arts actors, he is trained in karate, tangsoodo, taekwondo, kickboxing and wushu kung fu.
How would you see those fights? Can these actors fight with MMA champions?
Last edited by Emanuele2 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:35 am; edited 2 times in total