E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

+2
Creamy creamy baileys
ThePieman
6 posters

Brian Jacks: The superstar of Superstars is now running a hotel in Thailand and doing magic tricks

ThePieman
    ThePieman

Brian Jacks: The superstar of Superstars is now running a hotel in Thailand and doing magic tricks Empty Brian Jacks: The superstar of Superstars is now running a hotel in Thailand and doing magic tricks

Post by ThePieman Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:55 pm

An interesting article about Mr Jacks.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2254358/Brian-Jacks-The-superstar-Superstars-running-hotel-Thailand-doing-magic-tricks.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Brian Jacks: The superstar of Superstars is now running a hotel in Thailand and doing magic tricks Empty Re: Brian Jacks: The superstar of Superstars is now running a hotel in Thailand and doing magic tricks

Post by Guest Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:17 am

I wonder if he still does Judo ?
    Creamy creamy baileys
    Creamy creamy baileys

Brian Jacks: The superstar of Superstars is now running a hotel in Thailand and doing magic tricks Empty Re: Brian Jacks: The superstar of Superstars is now running a hotel in Thailand and doing magic tricks

Post by Creamy creamy baileys Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:48 am

Great article - thanks!

Not sure if Brian still does judo. I think I saw him teaching (on youtube) with Danny Dacosta or Neil Adams at a recent seminar.

It's crazy that he's so relatively close to where I am. Might have to organise a club run to go visit him!
    ItchyKomi
    ItchyKomi

Post by ItchyKomi Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:58 am

I know he taught a class at yoshin ryu in Coulsdon, Surrey a few months ago.
    I couldn't go but I believe bigstu31 made it.
    Jonesy
    Jonesy

Post by Jonesy Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:58 am

He is the President there:

http://www.yoshinryu.co.uk/brian-jacks/
    samsmith

Post by samsmith Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:29 pm

jonsey link does not seem to work.
    ThePieman
    ThePieman

Post by ThePieman Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:59 pm

Works fine for me. scratch
    JudoStu
    JudoStu

Post by JudoStu Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:06 am

ItchyKomi wrote:I know he taught a class at yoshin ryu in Coulsdon, Surrey a few months ago.
    I couldn't go but I believe bigstu31 made it.

Yes I made the seminar and blogged about it here http://stuartjudo.blogspot.ch/2012/06/brian-jacks-yoshin-ryu.html
    As far as I know he doesn't do any Judo in Thailand and only steps on the mat when he is back in the UK.
    Von_Adams

Post by Von_Adams Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:49 pm

Great article. Can see why he'd move to Thailand. Sounds great. I know a few folks there and they love it. Good for him, living life and looking forward to every sun-up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:02 am