E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

4 posters

Itsutsu no Kata - Kodokan Kata Course 2013 - Yoshimi Osawa & Shiro Yamamoto

budoitaly
    budoitaly

Itsutsu no Kata - Kodokan  Kata Course 2013 - Yoshimi Osawa & Shiro Yamamoto Empty Itsutsu no Kata - Kodokan Kata Course 2013 - Yoshimi Osawa & Shiro Yamamoto

Post by budoitaly Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:37 pm

budoitaly
    budoitaly

Itsutsu no Kata - Kodokan  Kata Course 2013 - Yoshimi Osawa & Shiro Yamamoto Empty iTSUTSU NO KATA KODOKAN 2013

Post by budoitaly Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:39 pm

part second
    NittyRanks
    NittyRanks

Itsutsu no Kata - Kodokan  Kata Course 2013 - Yoshimi Osawa & Shiro Yamamoto Empty Re: Itsutsu no Kata - Kodokan Kata Course 2013 - Yoshimi Osawa & Shiro Yamamoto

Post by NittyRanks Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:33 am

Thanks for these. I have a test coming up so I am memorizing and studying details of this Kata.Smile 
    medo

Itsutsu no Kata - Kodokan  Kata Course 2013 - Yoshimi Osawa & Shiro Yamamoto Empty Re: Itsutsu no Kata - Kodokan Kata Course 2013 - Yoshimi Osawa & Shiro Yamamoto

Post by medo Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:33 am

NittyRanks wrote:Thanks for these. I have a test coming up so I am memorizing and studying details of this Kata.Smile 
    Looking at your profile you are a green belt perhaps someone can correct me but why are you looking at this kata for a test at your current level of experience. Nage no and katame no kata surely not this Kata just yet.
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:50 am

Itsutsu-no-kata is a very, very difficult kata. Rokudan is a good level to start practicing it, on the condition that this rank corresponds to the technical level reflected by the holder, or meaning that the rank was obtained as a result of technical superiority rather than on the basis of simply sitting out time-in-grade or for as a 'service' award. Then give it another 20 year and things might come along fine assuming one has been practicing under the guidance of a sensei who actually knows what he is doing. Then again, just walking the patterns and mimicking the mechanics, probably even a wasted monkey on crack cocaine can do; unfortunately, neither the monkey, nor the crack cocaine, nor mimicking the mechanical patters, has anything to do with Itsutsu-no-kata, but that's a whole other issue.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:56 pm