E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

4 posters

is it all peace and love among the BJA membership now?

grassroots

is it all peace and love among the BJA membership now? Empty is it all peace and love among the BJA membership now?

Post by grassroots Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:43 pm

Things seem a little tame compered to some of the old contributions from the passed. does this mean everything is fine now?
    First time on site for months and have not even registered for BJA site.
    JudoStu
    JudoStu

is it all peace and love among the BJA membership now? Empty Re: is it all peace and love among the BJA membership now?

Post by JudoStu Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:28 am

Its a little quiet in this Forum. Lots of interesting discussions on the BJA facebook page though
    seatea
    seatea

is it all peace and love among the BJA membership now? Empty Re: is it all peace and love among the BJA membership now?

Post by seatea Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:47 am

I think the bickering has moved eslewhere. There doesn't seem to be nearly has much BJA related hoo-haa as there was on the old forum.

Ooooooor it could be that all their problems have been fixed and the BJA members have nothing to complain about. Stranger things have happened at sea...

EDIT: They've got the BJA forum up and running again. Members only though. Don't think I'll bother.
    Jonesy
    Jonesy

Post by Jonesy Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:54 am

BJA Forum has almost no traffic.
    grassroots

is it all peace and love among the BJA membership now? Empty the AGM of the BJA will be along shortly.

Post by grassroots Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:40 pm

Will resolutions submitted, if any, be decided by the block postal vote of certain commercial groups? If we are to rely on the postal voting system can we, has individual clubs, be sure that all clubs will have the opportunity to vote? You will recall that last year a significant number of clubs could not vote in the election for the chair of the BJA. What did happen over that? I think we should be told.
    grassroots

is it all peace and love among the BJA membership now? Empty the AGM of the BJA will be along shortly.

Post by grassroots Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:42 pm

Sorry, two of everything. Not sure what I'm doing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am