E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

3 posters

How to study newaza ... also some stuff about you-know-who for pathetic MMA fans ... and stuff to piss off "judo purists"

BillC
    BillC

How to study newaza ... also some stuff about you-know-who for pathetic MMA fans ... and stuff to piss off "judo purists" Empty How to study newaza ... also some stuff about you-know-who for pathetic MMA fans ... and stuff to piss off "judo purists"

Post by BillC Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:37 am

The technique itself is pretty easy, what I liked are the tips on how to study newaza ... simple, practical, repetitive.

Also Justin's cool rash guard ... buy one for every day of the week. I hear he is designing a line of compression underpants for Fuji next.

Glorfindel
    Glorfindel

How to study newaza ... also some stuff about you-know-who for pathetic MMA fans ... and stuff to piss off "judo purists" Empty Re: How to study newaza ... also some stuff about you-know-who for pathetic MMA fans ... and stuff to piss off "judo purists"

Post by Glorfindel Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:06 am

I dont know why it should piss of judo purist since they wear bjj gi, not judo gi ;-)
    BillC
    BillC

How to study newaza ... also some stuff about you-know-who for pathetic MMA fans ... and stuff to piss off "judo purists" Empty Re: How to study newaza ... also some stuff about you-know-who for pathetic MMA fans ... and stuff to piss off "judo purists"

Post by BillC Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:40 am

Glorfindel wrote:I dont know why it should piss of judo purist since they wear bjj gi, not judo gi ;-)

Dude, you know well ... almost EVERYTHING can piss off the judo purists on this forum. Wink

And BJJ people? Just surly judoka with bad manners anyway. Zing! Back to you.
    Stacey
    Stacey

Post by Stacey Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:24 pm

well, at least they aren't wearing socks.....
    BillC
    BillC

Post by BillC Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:31 pm

Stacey wrote:well, at least they aren't wearing socks.....

Girl, I have told you a million times ... leave your newaza problems off the forum.

How to study newaza ... also some stuff about you-know-who for pathetic MMA fans ... and stuff to piss off "judo purists" Socks-in-bed-636
    Stacey
    Stacey

Post by Stacey Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:52 pm

BillC wrote:

Girl, I have told you a million times ... leave your newaza problems off the forum.

How to study newaza ... also some stuff about you-know-who for pathetic MMA fans ... and stuff to piss off "judo purists" Socks-in-bed-636

How'd you get a pic of my newest tattoos?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:11 pm