E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

4 posters

Commonwealth Games Judo: Ghana competed with borrowed uniforms…

Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Commonwealth Games Judo: Ghana competed with borrowed uniforms… Empty Commonwealth Games Judo: Ghana competed with borrowed uniforms…

Post by Cichorei Kano Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:24 am

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/SportsArchive/artikel.php?ID=319751
    idealab

Commonwealth Games Judo: Ghana competed with borrowed uniforms… Empty Re: Commonwealth Games Judo: Ghana competed with borrowed uniforms…

Post by idealab Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:16 am

That happened to me once at an European Cup when my judo gi did not arrive and had to buy one the last minute, literally fifteen minutes before the competition because the organizer ultimately could not come through with a judo gi.
    Heisenberg
    Heisenberg

Commonwealth Games Judo: Ghana competed with borrowed uniforms… Empty Re: Commonwealth Games Judo: Ghana competed with borrowed uniforms…

Post by Heisenberg Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:16 pm

I believe Illiadis had the same problem at a contest a couple of years back. His sponsor, Fighting Films, famously tried to Photoshop their logo onto a photo of their athlete in a Mizuno judogi. Losing luggage is a harsh reality of air travel. It helps to have a backup plan.
    Judoker
    Judoker

Post by Judoker Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:23 pm

It wont happen in Australia at the next Commonwealth Games. They've dropped judo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:06 am