E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

4 posters

New book to help teachers to implement judo games

donnersm

New book to help teachers to implement judo games Empty New book to help teachers to implement judo games

Post by donnersm Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:05 pm

Hi,
    I published a book that describes more than 100 judo games that you can use to add some extra fun to your judo class.
    Yes, true.....I want you to buy it! But I am also interested to know how you 'entertain' you students.
    Do you use any (judo) games? And which ones?

For those who are interested in my book, it's titled: Judo, A catchy game! and you can find it at lulu.com, check it out.
    I will add the link after 1 week...as website policy, i cannot post a link this time.
    So, find the link later or go to lulu.com and search for my name.

Mark Donners
    Fritz
    Fritz

New book to help teachers to implement judo games Empty Re: New book to help teachers to implement judo games

Post by Fritz Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:49 am

Ok, i've ordered the book.

But the presentation in the lulu shop is not so useful - the preview does not  
    give a look at the actual content, maybe it would be nice to have a look at one or two games too.

Here we have a lot of games: http://www.dasjudoforum.de/forum/viewforum.php?f=34 (described in German -
    maybe you can understand)
    donnersm

New book to help teachers to implement judo games Empty Re: New book to help teachers to implement judo games

Post by donnersm Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:06 pm

Thanks fritz that is a good advise, i Have adjusted the preview.  And yes i also speak german, wil have a look at that site -- there is also my own site www_judoles_nl, however, that's all in dutch....
    NBK
    NBK

Post by NBK Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:18 am

http://www.lulu.com/shop/mark-donners/judo-a-catchy-game/paperback/product-23145572.html
    Fritz
    Fritz

Post by Fritz Sat May 06, 2017 11:20 pm

Today the book arrived, it looks good, now I need some time to read it :_)
    judoresearcher
    judoresearcher

Post by judoresearcher Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:20 am

ok

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 28, 2024 12:01 am