E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

3 posters

English version of komlock newaza book was released.

komlock

English version of komlock newaza book was released. Empty English version of komlock newaza book was released.

Post by komlock Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:07 am

Let me introduce the book which I made for the first time.
    I introduce a drill helping NEWAZA instruction and basic movement and my Special technique.
    It is Sode-Guruma-Jime and komlock.
    And please pay attention to a large number of columns.

Koji KOMURO

Judo Newaza of Koji Komuro Komlock (E-Book)
    http://www.budovideos.com/products/judo-newaza-of-koji-komuro-komlock-e-book
    NBK
    NBK

English version of komlock newaza book was released. Empty Re: English version of komlock newaza book was released.

Post by NBK Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:13 am

Komuro sensei,
    Congratulations! I think this wil be very well received overseas, as the Japanese book I have (and you autographed at Bud's BBQ) is great.

Regards,

ランス ガトリング
    komlock

English version of komlock newaza book was released. Empty Re: English version of komlock newaza book was released.

Post by komlock Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:09 pm

Thanks you. I remember you. This book I am praying that lead to the development of the Newaza.
    trumfnator

Post by trumfnator Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:31 am

I bought komlocks e-book. I really really like it. Great details. should be a reference in every dojo.
    His essays about his life and judo development between the chapters are the icing on the cake.
    komlock

Post by komlock Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:18 pm

I was printing the text book version.

https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/281930799503

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 6:46 pm