E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

3 posters

TWO NEW EXPERTS JOIN EJU EXPERTS TEAM / Hosokawa Shinji and Tsunoda Go

noboru
    noboru

TWO NEW EXPERTS JOIN EJU EXPERTS TEAM / Hosokawa Shinji and Tsunoda Go Empty TWO NEW EXPERTS JOIN EJU EXPERTS TEAM / Hosokawa Shinji and Tsunoda Go

Post by noboru Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:49 am

http://www.eju.net/two-new-experts-join-eju-experts-team-3597

TWO NEW EXPERTS JOIN EJU EXPERTS TEAM
    The EJU has two new expert members who will reinforce the team and bring their knowledge to the Experts commission of the EJU: the two Japanese Hosokawa, Shinji and Tsunoda, Go. In the future both will bring their knowledge into the experts team. Tsunoda has the 5th dan. He lives since 20 years in Europe. Since 14 years he is coach in Spain, now also in Portugal. “We all benefit from the different experiences from every EJU expert. It is so important to exchange ideas. So I can learn new things from them, improve myself as a coach but also give my experiences to the others”, Tsunoda said. Important for him is to connect the judo lessons with the success on the tatami: “I have a clear idea, how to teach judo and how to transfer it to a competition.” The second new member is Hosokawa, Shinji. The Japanese graded with the 8th dan won Olympic gold 1984 in Los Angeles, one year later he won the world championships in Seoul. Hosokawa, Shinji did his bachelor of PE at the Tenri University.
    idealab

TWO NEW EXPERTS JOIN EJU EXPERTS TEAM / Hosokawa Shinji and Tsunoda Go Empty Re: TWO NEW EXPERTS JOIN EJU EXPERTS TEAM / Hosokawa Shinji and Tsunoda Go

Post by idealab Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:10 am

Sensei Go Tsunoda has some of the most unique movement and method I have seen in judo teaching. Watching his movement is a pleasure.
    tafftaz

TWO NEW EXPERTS JOIN EJU EXPERTS TEAM / Hosokawa Shinji and Tsunoda Go Empty Re: TWO NEW EXPERTS JOIN EJU EXPERTS TEAM / Hosokawa Shinji and Tsunoda Go

Post by tafftaz Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:21 am

idealab wrote:Sensei Go Tsunoda has some of the most unique movement and method I have seen in judo teaching. Watching his movement is a pleasure.

Agree totally. I could watch him for hours.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:35 pm