E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

2 posters

Pain in upper leg - groin

Luca98

Pain in upper leg - groin  Empty Pain in upper leg - groin

Post by Luca98 Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:37 am

Hi everyone!

I'm relatively new here, so before I'll asked the question I'll introduce myself...
    Right now I'm judoka 2nd kyu (blue belt), I do this awesome sport now for 7/8 years. For those who asks themselves why blue and no higher belt? -> I skipped my judoexams for 4 years, because I gave priorities to my studies. I'm 18 years old now.

Now my question: I skipped training for 3 months: vacation + I was graduating from highschool. The fourth training, at the end, after the randori, we did some cooling-down exercises, all fun, intensive training haha but I think I overstretched my leg, so now my upper leg and my groin (left and right) hurt... I have to tell, I just recovered from a (not so heavy) groin injury.

Walking up and down the stairs? Hurts.
    Go sit on a chair: hurts
    get up out the chair: hurts.

I've read some articles and I've seen some about 'quadriceps tendinitis' or something like that...
    Anyone who has had the same injury?

Greetings!
    NBK
    NBK

Pain in upper leg - groin  Empty Re: Pain in upper leg - groin

Post by NBK Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:59 am

How long has it hurt?
    Can you see a trainer or physician?
    Luca98

Post by Luca98 Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:54 pm

It hurts for 4 days, now all good! But I wanted to hear of you guys/girls if you have had the same... I wanted to wait before seeing a doctor, if it's hurts tomorrow again, I'm going to see a doctor...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:17 pm