E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

2 posters

What do you think about this tatami?

Emanuele2

What do you think about this tatami? Empty What do you think about this tatami?

Post by Emanuele2 Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:16 am

What do you think about this tatami? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk1IiefvBDI
    Y-Chromosome
    Y-Chromosome

What do you think about this tatami? Empty Field trials needed.

Post by Y-Chromosome Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:40 am

I would have to see how they work out in real life, but I love the idea of a built-in system to retain the mats in contact, especially for tournaments.

They also look lighter than the traditional type.

Would obviously need to see what they feel like taking a fall and if the interlock system is really effective or if the connectors would pop-out or tear.

I would definitely think you'd be wise to invest in a supply of replacement connectors if you were going to go with these.

Would love to hear from someone who's actually used them.
    Emanuele2

What do you think about this tatami? Empty Re: What do you think about this tatami?

Post by Emanuele2 Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:02 am

I wrote them for some info, they told me the mats with the vynil coating are on 5 different colours, included red and green. The mats can be installed on most type of concretes. No need of foam blocks and wooden layers.
    Lasth month this tatami was used in Paris Grand Slam.

Sponsored content

What do you think about this tatami? Empty Re: What do you think about this tatami?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:39 pm