E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

3 posters

8 years old judoka Josh - best tournament (VIDEO)

JudoDad1

8 years old judoka Josh - best tournament (VIDEO) Empty 8 years old judoka Josh - best tournament (VIDEO)

Post by JudoDad1 Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:29 am

Y-Chromosome
    Y-Chromosome

8 years old judoka Josh - best tournament (VIDEO) Empty Widescreen Dang it.

Post by Y-Chromosome Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:14 am

Why don't people turn their danged phones sideways when they're shooting video?

Baffles me.
    sodo
    sodo

8 years old judoka Josh - best tournament (VIDEO) Empty Re: 8 years old judoka Josh - best tournament (VIDEO)

Post by sodo Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:58 am

I liked the fact that the kids were trying to follow etiquette as well as 8y.o.'s can, also the sportsmanship displayed encouraging, well done on the teachers:
    What I did not like was the fact that instead of concentrating on the basics of good clean judo, more emphasis has obviously been put on grip fighting, which I do not consider appropriate for 8 y.o. Juniors.
    I also believe this was a training event for referees, which was unfortunate. passivity penalties at this level should be the exception, especially when it is awarded against the judoka that was dominating throughout the contest.

All the best

Sodo

Sponsored content

8 years old judoka Josh - best tournament (VIDEO) Empty Re: 8 years old judoka Josh - best tournament (VIDEO)

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:03 am