E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

2 posters

Marius Vizer Letter

Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Marius Vizer Letter Empty Marius Vizer Letter

Post by Cichorei Kano Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:24 am

Letter to the National Federation Presidents

26th March 2013.
    Dear Presidents, Dear Judo Friends, We have entered a new Olympic cycle and we can proudly look back at the past four years that brought progress and general recognition of the value of our sport.
    We have new challenges ahead and our work for the benefit of Judo will not stop.
    Together with the IJF Executive Committee, I am committed to ensure the further development of our sport and I will stand again as candidate in the IJF Presidential elections.
    As you may know, I am also a candidate for the SportAccord Presidency. I have taken this decision with the support of the IJF Executive Committee members and of other International Federations Presidents. SportAccord is the association that gathers all Olympic and non-Olympic International Sports Federations.

This candidature is motivated by my the intention of serving Judo and other sports in general, which like us, are striving for the physical, intellectual or moral education of their athletes. By combining Judo with SportAccord activities, I consider that we can bring more values in both organizations.

It is a well-known fact that my life has been dedicated to Judo and sports in general and this shall remain unchanged: I am ready to put my time and energy to the service of development and progress of all sports.

Thank you for your continuous and valuable support.

Best regards
    Marius L. Vizer
    IJF President

http://www.intjudo.eu/upload/2013_03/26/136430996676406835/openletter_mar26.pdf
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Marius Vizer Letter Empty Letter of Support for Vizer by EJU President

Post by Cichorei Kano Thu May 23, 2013 4:50 am

http://www.eju.net/news/?mode=showNewsItem&id=2355
    radzfman

Marius Vizer Letter Empty Re: Marius Vizer Letter

Post by radzfman Thu May 23, 2013 6:30 am

So his white belt reasoning is going to screw around with the world combat sports game. Hmmm. lets see how well he deals with FIAS Sambo.

Sponsored content

Marius Vizer Letter Empty Re: Marius Vizer Letter

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:16 am