E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

For Sale - Mizuno Nippon size 3.5

JudoMum
    JudoMum

For Sale - Mizuno Nippon size 3.5 Empty For Sale - Mizuno Nippon size 3.5

Post by JudoMum Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:16 am

Hi All,

I bought this kit on ebay for my delightful offspring (does it show that it's the school holidays!) but it is too short in the limbs so I wondered if anyone here would be interested before I put it back onto ebay.

The mizuno nippon is the slim fit version of the supreme/superbest judogi. The details are here and there is a size chart on this website too
    http://www.judogis.co.uk/mizuno-nippon-slim-fit-judo-suit.html

I bought this as a used kit - it has been worn and washed but it is still nice and white, and there are no marks/stains/tears/worn patches on it - looks to be a good kit and not heavily used, but just not any good for my judoka! Not as stiff/heavy as a toraki gold. I paid £75 on ebay - the kit retails at £255 in this size, and would ideally be looking to recoup the amount I paid or a near offer. I am in the UK - I am willing to send the kit overseas if required, but would have to look into the postal cost as it can sometimes be very expensive to post heavy items overseas.

Drop me a PM if you might be interested Smile

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:15 am