E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

4 posters

Taking the back in a life or death situation

Q mystic
    Q mystic

Taking the back in a life or death situation Empty Taking the back in a life or death situation

Post by Q mystic Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:26 am

awesome

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dae_1365036235
    Q mystic
    Q mystic

Taking the back in a life or death situation Empty Re: Taking the back in a life or death situation

Post by Q mystic Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:14 am

No love ^ ? I thought incredibly awesome.
    seatea
    seatea

Taking the back in a life or death situation Empty Re: Taking the back in a life or death situation

Post by seatea Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:54 am

Haha, for the first part of the fight it looked like the frog didn't even care that it was being bitten.
    Q mystic
    Q mystic

Post by Q mystic Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:15 am

seatea wrote:Haha, for the first part of the fight it looked like the frog didn't even care that it was being bitten.

Well I just thought from what I've seen in 43 yrs that the frog would wave his arms a little in displeasure before being eatin or move on out fast. This frog thought, "I think I can take this guy".lol
    nomoremondays
    nomoremondays

Post by nomoremondays Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:31 pm

that back flip was ridiculous! good on frog.
    Q mystic
    Q mystic

Post by Q mystic Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:21 pm

looked absolute from abstract.lol Seems set up now but he/she fought for life and resembled. He/She had a long leg. Mofo. Pretty sure I'm a frog fan now. Always respected the snake but frog is scrapper.

Just never considered the frog to fight really. Very Happy
    Q mystic
    Q mystic

Post by Q mystic Sun May 12, 2013 2:37 pm

we should rename this forum, Combat.
    Tai-Jutsu
    Tai-Jutsu

Post by Tai-Jutsu Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:37 pm

Kermit has been doing Ju-Jitzoo down at the Academy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:22 pm