E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

+39
NBK
Blacksmith
Tsurumaki
johan smits
j13smiley
medo
raphaelhudson
Judofan
Peahen
Rensa
seatea
Cichorei Kano
Stacey
accident_prone
Ben Reinhardt
genetic judoka
Jonesy
BillC
sodo
Billiam
Ricebale
Davaro
Jimgo
judoratt
JudoSensei
Dutch Budo
Admin
Carlo
Vin
Ouch_that_hurts
Judo Dad
Hanon
OldeEnglishD
Taiobroshi
afja_lm139
Quicksilver
Creamy creamy baileys
ThePieman
NYCNewbie
43 posters

I still can't believe what's happened to the (original) JudoForum

BillC
    BillC

I still can't believe what's happened to the (original) JudoForum - Page 5 Empty Re: I still can't believe what's happened to the (original) JudoForum

Post by BillC Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:29 am

Judo Dad wrote:Perhaps http://www.judozen.com/ are using the term Zen as in contemplation/meditation i.e., their site is a place to contemplate Judo

Everything zen?
    I don't think so.
    OldeEnglishD
    OldeEnglishD

I still can't believe what's happened to the (original) JudoForum - Page 5 Empty Re: I still can't believe what's happened to the (original) JudoForum

Post by OldeEnglishD Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:01 pm

BillC wrote:
    Judo Dad wrote:Perhaps http://www.judozen.com/ are using the term Zen as in contemplation/meditation i.e., their site is a place to contemplate Judo

Everything zen?
    I don't think so.

Ahhh a Bush reference, nice!
    BillC
    BillC

Post by BillC Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:05 pm

OldeEnglishD wrote:Ahhh a Bush reference, nice!

I don't believe that Elvis is dead.
    Fritz
    Fritz

Post by Fritz Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:52 pm

It seems they have changed and improved a lot at judoforum.com last time, e.g. i can see threads again while logged in ;-)
    cuivien
    cuivien

Post by cuivien Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:41 am

Fritz wrote:It seems they have changed and improved a lot at judoforum.com last time, e.g. i can see threads again while logged in ;-)

Improved a bit; maybe. Fixed; no. For instance, trying to view a multi-page topic still only allows you proper access of the first or maybe even the 2nd page (with f'ed up formatting), but trying to view page 3 and so on is broken banghead
    Stacey
    Stacey

Post by Stacey Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:06 am

I stopped even looking a while back. I can't remember my password and have no desire to try to retrieve it so I can check into the judoforum. Considering that I used to spend a bit of time each day there, reading, responding, taunting CK, whatnot, the fact that I have no desire to even try to retrieve my password says a lot about how bad the site has become.

It's definitely not zen. Then again, I don't live in CA.
    Cichorei Kano
    Cichorei Kano

Post by Cichorei Kano Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:38 am

Stacey wrote:I stopped even looking a while back. I can't remember my password and have no desire to try to retrieve it so I can check into the judoforum. Considering that I used to spend a bit of time each day there, reading, responding, taunting CK, whatnot, the fact that I have no desire to even try to retrieve my password says a lot about how bad the site has become.

It's definitely not zen. Then again, I don't live in CA.

Those were the days of bike shorts and burgers ...

genetic judoka
    genetic judoka

Post by genetic judoka Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:47 am

I just took a peek at the old forum. apparently there have been 34 posts in the past 30 days.
    Tranquilo
    Tranquilo

Post by Tranquilo Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:41 am

I've been away from the old forum for many, many months. It was very sad to find it today abandoned, like a ghost town...
    afulldeck
    afulldeck

Post by afulldeck Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:09 pm

More than that, you can't even search for the ghosts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:53 pm