E-Judo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Judo

Judo network and forum

+14
Jonesy
ThePieman
Jon Z
BillC
Josef_Z
cuivien
Ben Reinhardt
finarashi
Ogre
Cichorei Kano
genetic judoka
sodo
Hanon
Fritz
18 posters

Shiai rules in context of Kanos "First Level" of Judo

Hanon

Shiai rules in context of Kanos "First Level" of Judo  - Page 6 Empty Re: Shiai rules in context of Kanos "First Level" of Judo

Post by Hanon Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:54 am

genetic judoka wrote:

also Mike, sodo lives in Germany, I think that was an attempt at humor.

Some credit should be given to Fritz because he is writing in a language other than his own and the nuances involved in such a debate are not always easy to explain-translate in another language. Fritz is also, in my opinion, a genuine judoka who is trying to learn judo and explain his views on judo.

I think Fritz deserves some slack from us.

Mike

Last edited by Hanon on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling and addition. subtraction...)
    sodo
    sodo

Shiai rules in context of Kanos "First Level" of Judo  - Page 6 Empty Re: Shiai rules in context of Kanos "First Level" of Judo

Post by sodo Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:46 am

Hanon wrote:
    genetic judoka wrote:

also Mike, sodo lives in Germany, I think that was an attempt at humor.

Some credit should be given to Fritz because he is writing in a language other than his own and the nuances involved in such a debate are not always easy to explain-translate in another language. Fritz is also, in my opinion, a genuine judoka who is trying to learn judo and explain his views on judo.

I think Fritz deserves some slack from us.

Mike

It is not necessarily his views on judo that are the problem but the selective way he picks on single words and phrases, deliberately takes them out of context, ignore facts and arguments that are presented in answer to his statements and the down right twisting and misrepresenting what other posters write that is the problem and when he stops doing all that, then I will cut him some slack Shocked

atb

sodo
    finarashi
    finarashi

Post by finarashi Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:30 am

sodo wrote:It is not necessarily his views on judo that are the problem but the selective way he picks on single words and phrases, deliberately takes them out of context, ignore facts and arguments that are presented in answer to his statements and the down right twisting and misrepresenting what other posters write that is the problem and when he stops doing all that, then I will cut him some slack Shocked

atb

sodo
    Fanatics do that! The probelm is that many of them do believe that what they think is correct! Human is ordered so that we only believe things we already believe in.

Prepare to be assimilated! Attempts of counterarguments are futile!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:12 pm